- This event has passed.
Ceduna Christmas Races 2017
December 2, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Enjoy your day out at the Southern Cross Television Ceduna Christmas Races.
- Sensational trackside group marquees: For that perfect XMAS party. Enjoy the races on our trackside elevated lawn area with your friends and/or work colleagues for only $250 for the group (10 – 30 people) and then add your own food and drinks package from our wonderful range of options.
- The “On the Run” Festive Marquee: For those not wanting to organise a group marquee yet want a fantastic time out at the races. Brilliantly priced at only $35 per person, enjoy a “shared platter” tapas style menu (and lots of it) on our trackside elevated lawn area. You can also develop and pre-purchase your own drinks option.
- Lawn Area Drinks Supply Marquee. The Drinks Supply Marquee on the lawn area will be operating on a ticket system which will cater for all other marquees. This allows for groups or individuals to access your pre ordered refreshments close to your marquee for convenience and enjoyment.
- Australian Racing Icon John Letts as Race Day MC. Part of the raceday enjoyment is knowing what is going to happen, what is happening, what has happened and what should have happened. Lettsy is a masterclass MC and brilliant at all of these.
- Sail Shaded Lawn Area. For those just wanting to do your own thing at the races, you can enjoy our beautiful shade area on the lawn right next to the mounting yard.
- Courtesy Bus. Leave the car at home or at your accommodation and get a ride to the races and then safely back again, courtesy of the Ceduna Racing Club.
- Fantastic Food and Catering Great Food including wonderful local seafood available for purchase for all race day participants.
TAB and Bookmakers onsite Bet on the local races with the bookmakers or TAB or bookmakers for Adelaide and interstate racing.
Marquee Bookings – please contact Heidi on 0417 713 574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Information – Visit: Ceduna Racing Club Facebook Page.
Gates Open: 11AM