Ceduna is 780km west of Adelaide on Eyre Highway A1 and 480km east of the Western Australian/South Australian border.
The road surface is bitumen but there are many dirt roads in the district. Be aware of wildlife and straying stock if you are driving across the Nullarbor.
Need directions? Just type in your address and let Google do the rest!
The average maximum temperatures range from 25C to 29C in the summer months near the coast to 34C inland. Winter average maximum temperatures range from 15C to 18C.
Please be aware that there is a water shortage on Eyre Peninsula and the Far West Coast. We ask that while enjoying our region you use water wisely!
Flights and Bus Services
Flights operate every day from Adelaide, and a bus service runs two times a week. Four-wheel-drive and car hire are available in the town.
Airlines: Regional Express (Rex). Agents: Travel and Cruise Ceduna
Stateliner Bus bookings: Spry’s Newsagent
Fruit Fly Quarantine
Travelling east, there is a check point just north of Ceduna for travellers coming in from Western Australia. For further information, call 1300 666 010.
Important Phone Numbers
- District Council of Ceduna: (+61 8) 8625 3407
- Ceduna Visitor Information Centre: (+61 8) 8625 3343 or 0428 917 217
- Ceduna Natural Resources Centre: (+61 8) 8625 3144
- EMERGENCY – Fire, Police, Ambulance (life threatening): 000
- Police Assistance: 131 444
- Ceduna Hospital: (+61 8) 8626 2110
- RAA: 131 111